Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oscar thanks

I would like to thank all my friends who supported me all through the crazy times in my life, who understood me and accepted me as I am, who never judged me, and who helped me when I was in need of a friend.
To all of you I am in gratitude, I would not be here were it not for you.
I haven't won yet, but once I start writing the script for my life experiences, it will develop in a worldwide bestseller! Many young people will enjoy the turns and turmoils of fireangee, and will live along with me the wonderfull, sometimes hard to achieve moments of my life(otherwise known as happy)
I would like to ask once more for support from my friends in helping me write the book, not only do you all offer a diferent point of view of the events, but you remember more of them then I do:)
And yes, I'll share my glory with you, and we can all live on a tropical island for the rest of our lives afterwords...

No comments: