Friday, June 20, 2008

Review of the Marketing 24/7 conference in Sibiu

Yes, I was there. Yes, I loved it. Yes, I would go again, it was worth all the money.

It's funny actually that they spoke about the marketing power of the bloggers, diseminating information, and creating content on and off the internet. Now I'm part of it, have been for some time.

I was proven once more how small the world is, when I met once more a coleague form highschool and found out she works for Leo Burnett. Her name is Anca Rancea and she's a great PR-ist. I could go on and on with the names of all the participants, from each I've learned something.

But most of all, Sibiu is developing with an amasing rhythm. It's almost unbelivable.

I really wish I could say the same for the people I've left behind a long time ago, who seem to resist change with such conviction.

Too bad, change is inevitable my friends. you either go with the flow or drown trying to resist the current. I've learned to surf, it's so much better than swimming with all the others.

And to end in a positive tone, I'm not surfing alone anymore!

1 comment:

Nosfer said...

hehe :) si eu am fost acolo. am bagat si un mic review pe blogul meu ;) pacat ca am aparut mai devreme la tine pă blog ca stateam si la povesti.